Sx2 Dongle Power Switch for Bosch
A Speed Tuning Tool for Bosch Clas..
Availability: In stock
Sx2 Dongle with Power Switch from Maintronic for Bosch engines
- A Speed Tuning Tool for Bosch Classic, Active or Performance Line (respectively Gen2) engines.
- Also suitable for Bosch version 2014.
- This version of the Sx2 Dongle comes with a "Power-Switch" which enables you to turn your Dongle on/off via the Bosch HMI or Intuvia display - a very convenient solution!
- New: With original Bosch lightning plugs.
- Cablekit for the Sx2 Dongle is included.
- The Sx2 Dongle takes away the 25 km/h speed cut off restriction and shifts the engine support to 50 km/h (≈ 31 mph).
- All assistance levels of your Bosch engine will be retained.
- The devices causes no changes in the engine electronics.
- Just plug the Sx2 Dongle in and drive twice as fast with full motor power!
- The Sx2 Dongle needs no extra battery.
- Very robust and 100% outdoor suitable due to encapsulated electronics.
- Legal in 2 Seconds: Simply pull off the Dongle and drive legally on public roads again.
- Theft-proof thanks to its pluggable design.
- A high-quality Bosch electric bike tuning tool Made in Germany. Fabricated by the German company Maintronic.
Use the Power-Switch to turn your Dongle on/off at the light switch In contrast to the other versions of the Sx2 Tuning Dongle for Bosch electric bike systems, this version comes with a so-called "Power-Switch". You can use it to turn the Dongle on and off very comfortable with the light switch of your HMI or Intuvia display. The cablekit of the Sx2 Dongle consists of:
- The switching electronics.
- A terminal block with integrated electronics.
- Two Bosch light cables with original Bosch light plugs.
- Connector cable for the Sx2 Dongle. (Of course, the Sx2 Tuning Dongle itself is included, too.)
Drive twice as fast with the motor power still assisting!
It´s time to get ready with more speed! Install the Sx2 Tuning-Dongle, and the engine support of your Bosch electric bicycle doubles to 50 km/h. Switch the device comfortably on / off with the light switch of your HMI / Intuvia. By the way, all original Bosch engine assistance levels will be kept, because the Dongle activates itself automatically not until you reach a speed between 13 and 25 km/h.
Legal in 2 seconds
The use of tuning devices like the Sx2 Dongle is not allowed on public roads. But thanks to the pluggable design of the Sx2 Dongle, you can undo the tuning whenever you want to. If you want drive legally on public roads again, simply pull off the Dongle (the entire process takes just a few seconds).
100% outdoor suitable & maintenance free
The Sx2 Tuning-Dongle is very robust and splashproof encapsulated. The device requires no battery and is permanent maintenance free.
As mentioned before, the Sx2 Tuning-Dongle can be pulled of very quickly. Simply remove it if you park your electric bike somewhere and take the Dongle with you.
Legal Statement and Liability Disclaimer
- We would like to point out that the use of tuning tools like the Sx2 Dongle is not allowed on public roads, because the device manipulates the speed of your electric bike. You may only use devices like the Sx2 Tuning Dongle on private, closed areas or on designated routes.
- No liability is assumed for any current or future damages to persons and / or objects caused by the improper use / installation / deinstallation of the Sx2 Tuning Dongle.
- Use the Sx2 Dongle at your own risk.
- The manufacturer´s warranty of your electric bicycle may be limited or expire if you use tuning tools like the Sx2 Dongle.
- Please drive carefully, wear security clothing and a bicycle helmet.
Important: Not compatible with Bosch 2020 gen4 and firmware 22.214.171.124 or newer!