SpeedChip for Yamaha PW-X E Bikes
Availability: In stock
SpeedChip for Yamaha PW-X / configurable
The Tuning SpeedChip for Yamaha PW-X mid-mounted motors can be easily configured via PC. This results in a wide range of adjustment options, e. g. you can individually set the maximum engine support (50 or 75 km/h). The display shows the correct speed values, even when the tuning is activated.
SpeedChip for Yamaha PW-X - Information at a glance
- Tuning Tool for all electric bikes with Yamaha PW-X mid-mounted engines.
- The SpeedChip is equipped with a micro-USB interface, so that it can be easily configured via PC (compatible with Windows 7-10).
- Activation / deactivation and maximum speed are individually adjustable via PC-Tool (50 or 75 km/h). The Speedchip can also be updated when it is installed. The tool does not need to be removed to adjust it (only the battery must be switched off).
- Speed and kilometres travelled are displayed correctly, even when tuning is activated (no halved values in the display).
- The tuning can be switched on or off at any time via the buttons of the E Bike, even while driving.
- In the preconfigured state, the SpeedChip is always OFF when you switch on your e-bike. You can activate / deactivate the SpeedChip by simply pressing the light button twice in all driving modes. You can use the PC tool to personalize the activation sequences individually. The preconfigured maximum engine support is 50 km/h – but you can increase it to 75 km/h via PC.
- You can remove the SpeedChip at any time and return the electric bike to its original condition. According to the manufacturer, the previous modification should no longer be detectable after removing the tool.
- The SpeedChip housing is splash-proof.
- Only original connectors are used for installation.
- Housing dimensions: 37 x 20 x 10 mm
- Weight only approx. 12 grams
- Made in Germany