Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €138.00
Special Price: €128.00
ASA B45.14 - Product features at a Glance:
- Speed Tuning Tool for S-Pedelecs driven by Bosch Active & Performance Line engines.
- The ASA takes away the 45 km/h speed limitation of electric bicycles with Bosch Performance / Active Line engines in the all modes.
- Works with microprocessor-based microelectronics.
- Full functionality of the HMI is kept: Your display will always show the correct speed, km, average speed, max-speed and so on.
- The installation does not cause any damage to your bikes cables. This means, you can recover the original state of your S-Pedelec whenever you want to.
- The device carrys out a self-calibration for different wheel sizes.
- The light function is not affected and continues to be available for its primary purpose.
- Use the controls of your HMI to operate the electronic system (very easy).
- There are no additional cables, dongles or switches necessary or visible.
- The tuning module is very robust and waterproof.
- Status LEDs allow a functional control during the installation process.
- There are some user-programmable functions, too.
- For Bosch S-Pedelecs (motor support up to 45 km/h) with Gen2 & Gen3.
- Not suitable for electric bikes powered by Bosch Classic Line 2014 (or older models).
Scope of Delivery: 1x ASA B45.14 tuning tool 1x installation guide
Please note: To install this device, you should use some special tools: The "Bosch Spider" and the "ISIS pull-off tool". They are not included.
Important hint: It is not allowed to use tuning tools for electric bicyles on public roads. Devices like the ASA tuning module are meant to be used on private ground only. The manufacturer´s warranty can expire if you make your electric bike faster with tuning devices like ASA.
Legal Statement and Liability Disclaimer
- We want to point out that the use of tuning tools like the ASA is not allowed on public roads, because the device manipulates the speed of your electric bicycle. You may only use tuning tools like the ASA on private, closed areas or on designated routes.
- No liability is assumed for any current or future damages to persons and / or objects caused by the improper use / installation / deinstallation of the ASA B45.14.
- Use the ASA for Bosch electric bikes at your own risk.
- The manufacturer´s warranty of your electric bicycle may be limited or expire if you use tuning devices like the ASA.
- Please drive carefully, wear security clothing and a bicycle helmet.
Special Tools to open the Bosch engine:
Bosch Active & Performance Line (Gen2): “Crank Remover”.