JUM-Ped for Bosch with Intuvia Display
The JUM-Ped is a sop..
Availability: In stock
E Bike Tuning Tool JUM-Ped for Bosch Classic Line E Bikes with Intuvia Display
The JUM-Ped is a sophisticated tuning tool to derestrict Bosch Classic Line electric bicyle engines. After the installation, the JUM-Ped removes the speed limitation of the Bosch Classic Line system. This means, you can drive much faster with 100% motor assistance! Of course, you can undo the tuning process whenever you want - for example, if you want to drive legally on public roads again.
One big advantage of the JUM-Ped: In contrast to many other electric bike tuning tools, your display will always show the actual driven speed - no matter if the tuning is activated or not. Furthermore, the JUM-Ped provides many more possibilities to optimize your electric bike.
The JUM-Ped is suitable for normal Bosch Classic Line electric bikes (engine support til 25 km/h). This version of the JUM-Ped comes with a plug especially for models with Intuvia displays. If you own a Bosch Classic electric bike with the old HMI display, please choose the other version.
The JUM-Ped for Bosch Classic Line Electric Bike engines with Intuvia Display contains the following features:
- It takes away the 25 km/h (electric bicycles) speed limitation of the engine support.
- You can specify the maximum speed for the motor assistance from 1-70 km/h (the actual max-speed depends of the used system). You can choose a preset value, too.
- You can undo the tuning whenever you want and set the engine support back to 25 km/h.
- You can read out the wheel circumference and re-enter the value in millimeter (between 500mm and 4000mm).
- Enable or disable the bike light.
- Enable or disable the traction assistance.
- Choose between miles or km in the display.
- Choose the display language: German, English, French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian.
- The language of the JUM-Ped is selectable between German and English.
- Easy and fast installation.
- The JUM-Ped comes with a LCD display and 4 buttons for easy system handling.
User Manual: JUM-Ped-fuer-Bosch-Classic-Line-Motoren-Version-2.pdf (2.18 MB)
Please note: Each JUM-Ped for Bosch tuning device is limited to exactly 1 electric bike at the same time. But there is an "Interchange Function" which allows you to "divorce" your JUM-Ped tool from your electric bike and to connect it with another Bosch electric bicycle. For example, this can be necessary if you buy yourself a new Bosch electric bicycle and you want to make it faster with your JUM-Ped, too.
- The use of electric bike tuning tuning devices isn´t allowed on public roads. If you want to use the JUM-Ped, you have to do it in closed areas on private ground only. Please inform yourself about the legal requirements in your country before you use tuning tools like the JUM-Ped.
- If you make your electric bike faster with tuning tools, the manufacturer´s guarantee of your bicycle may expire.
- Use of the JUM-Ped is at your own risk. Please drive carefully, wear protective clothing and a bicycle helmet.
We assume no responsibility for any damage to persons or objects caused by the use or improper installation / deinstallation of the JUM-Ped tuning tool.