ASA eSpeed B45.13
This is a hig..
Availability: In stock
Digital Tuning module for all S-Pedelecs with Bosch Classic Line (Gen1) engines
This is a high-tech tuning tool especially for fast Bosch Classic Line electric bicycles with motor support until 45 km/h (so called "S-Pedelecs" with 350W). The ASA eSpeed B45.13 electronics take away the 45 km/h speed limit of Bosch S-Pedelecs without making any concessions to the functionality of your HMI. This means: Your HMI display will always show the actual driven speed, regardless if the tuning is activated or not. The engine support is not longer limited to 45 km/h and you can drive much faster with 100% motor assistence. The device has the advantage that it generates no error codes "102" in 2:1 gear ratio situations. After you have installed the ASA eSpeed tuning tool, your S-Pedelec will work exactly like it did before - the only difference is that the 45 km/h engine assistence limit is being removed.
ASA eSpeed B45.13 - Product features:
- The ASA eSpeed takes away the 45 km/h speed limitation of electric bicycles with Bosch Performance / Active Line engines in the all modes.
- The device does not influence the functionality of your HMI: You display will always shiow the correct speed, km, average speed, max-speed etc.
- Sophisticated microprocessor-based electronics.
- Due to the fact that the installation doesn´t damage the cables, you can always restore your bike back to its original condition (with motor support til 45 km/h).
- Self-calibration for different wheel sizes.
- The light functions continues to be available for the primary purpose.
- Control the device via the controls of the HMI.
- No additional switches, dongles cables, dongles, etc. are necessary or visible.
- Robust, water resistant construction.
- Use status LEDs for functional control during the installation.
- User- programmable functions.
- Suitable for Bosch Classic Line S-Pedelecs from year 2011-2012 (HMI), 2013 Intuvia and 2014 Classic (with engine support up to 45 km / h).
- Not suitable for electric bicycles with Bosch Active or Performance Line system.
- Note: For installation special tools are recommended (ISIS pull-off tool and Bosch Spider). Not included.
Scope of Delivery : 1x ASA eSpeed B45.13 S-Pedelec tuning module 1x installation guide
Please keep in mind that the use of electric bike tuning tools like ASA eSpeed is not allowed on public roads. You may only use them on private property. Furthermore, if you use tuning tools, the manufacturer´s warranty of your electrc bike could expire.
Legal Statement and Liability Disclaimer
- We would like to point out that the use of tuning tools like the ASA eSpeed is not allowed on public roads, because the device manipulates the speed of your electric bicycle. You may only use tuning tools like the ASA eSpeed on private, closed areas or on designated routes.
- No liability is assumed for any current or future damages to persons and / or objects caused by the improper use / installation / deinstallation of the ASA eSpeed.
- Use the ASA eSpeed for Bosch Electric Bikes at your own risk.
- The manufacturer´s warranty of your electric bicycle may be limited or expire if you use tuning devices like the ASA eSpeed.
- Please drive carefully, wear security clothing and a bicycle helmet.
Special tools to open the Bosch engine:
Bosch Classic Line (Gen1): “Spider & Crank Remover”.