PearTune MSO 3.0 für Specialized 2.1 2019-2021
Availability: In stock
PearTune MSO 3.0 for Specialized 2.1 2019-2021
If you are tired of the annoying 25 km/h speed limitation of your Specialized E-Bike, this proven tuning module is an ideal solution. After installation, the PearTune module completely removes the speed limit, making E-Bike riding fun at last - "MSO" therefore stands for nothing but "Max Speed Off"!
Here we present you the advantages of the PearTune MSO 3.0 for Specialized 2.1 2019-2021 tuning tool at a glance
- 25 km/h speed limit is completely lifted.
- Correct speed indication in the E-Bike display, even when tuning is active.
- Tuning can be switched on and off at any time using the WALK button - for Specialized 2.1 E-Bikes without WALK button, the module is also available in a "Still On" version, where the tuning is always active.
- Easy installation thanks to Plug & Play principle.
- The tool does not need a separate battery.
- The module is 100% waterproof.
PearTune MSO 3.0 for Specialized 2.1 Turbo 2019-2021 – Compatibility
Specialized engines type 2.1 and 1.3 (model year 2019-2020) / Turbo LEVO, KENEVO, CREO, VADO
Displays: TCU, TCD
Even compatible with Specialized “Mission Control”
This tuning tool is available in different versions:
"Normal" version: The tuning can be switched on or off at any time using the WALK button (even while driving). When the WALK button is pressed for the first time, a speed of 9 km/h is briefly displayed - this indicates that the tuning has been activated. When the WALK button is pressed again, the speed display briefly shows 2 km/h - this indicates that the tuning has been deactivated again.
"Still ON" version: With this version the tuning is always active as soon as you switch on the E-Bike. So the tuning cannot be switched off. This version is intended for Specialized E-Bikes without WALK-Button.