PearTune MSO 3.0 for Bosch
Availability: In stock
PearTune MSO 3.0 for Bosch
This is the latest and so far best version of one of the most popular tuning modules for Bosch E Bikes ever. Compared to its predecessors, the PearTune MSO 3.0 has been optimized in many ways and is now even compatible with the new Bosch 2020 drive systems. With this tuning tool you can completely take away the 25 km/h speed limitation and finally experience the full power of your Bosch drive system. And all this with correct speed indication on the display! Of course, the PearTune MSO 3.0 has all the advantages known from the previous modules:
- The speed limit is removed completely ("MSO" stands for "Max Speed Off").
- Correct values on the display (real display of speed and other values such as distance, average and maximum speed etc.).
- The tuning can be switched on or off at any time using the WALK button. When the module is switched on, the Motor Power display flashes every 5 seconds - this indicates that the tuning is active.
- For Bosch E Bikes without WALK Button there is also the optional "Still On" version, where the tuning is always active after switching on the E-Bike.
- Very easy installation: The PearTune module simply needs to be connected between the motor and the display and between the motor and the magnetic speed sensor.
- You don't need a separate battery for the module (power supply is provided by the display connector).
PearTune MSO 3.0 for Bosch - Improvements over previous models:
- New innovative processor for even more power.
- New, improved software.
- Original connectors for easier installation ("Plug & Play").
- New hardware design.
- The module is twice as small as before and can therefore be installed even more easily.
- Now also compatible with the new Bosch 2020 engines & displays.
PearTune MSO 3.0 for Bosch – Compatibility
The tuning module is compatible with all Bosch drive systems and displays from 2014 up to (and including) 2020:
Drive systems: Bosch Active Line / Performance Line / Performance CX Line / Active Line Plus
Displays: Intuvia, Purion, Nyon, COBI, Kiox
The PearTune MSO 3.0 has also been successfully tested on the brand new Bosch 2020 drives & displays! No error codes!
For particularly demanding customers, we recommend the high-quality PearTune Exclusive Edition. Delivered in an elegant packaging, the tool impresses with optimized components for the best possible tuning results. Of course easy to install and with correct speed display. Available with or without a practical crank puller.
The PearTune MSO 3.0 for Bosch is available in three versions:
- In the normal version, the tuning can be switched on and off with the WALK button.
- With the "Still On" version, the tuning is always active as soon as you switch on the E Bike. This version is intended for Bosch E Bikes without WALK button.
- The COBI version has been optimized for use in combination with the COBI system. The activation of the PearTunes is done by light in the COBI App: With the Smartphone App by COBI you can easily activate the Peartune for Bosch. Turning on the light in the app will display "9.9" and E Bike Tuning is on. With deactivating the light the tuning is also off. Please also note: The PearTune is activated with a tap on the first mode of light, it is the "automatic light". The second mode is "normal light" and the third mode is "big light" (during these two modes, PearTune is still on). After the fourth "click" on the light, both the light and PearTune are switched off.