MBIQ-S Tuning Sensor for FISCHER
Availability: In stock
MBIQ-S tuning sensor for FISCHER E-Bike mid-mounted engines
This is a simple but highly effective tuning tool as a ready-to-use sensor solution. MBIQ-S removes the speed limit of FISCHER E-Bike motors completely. The tool is very easy to install, because in principle you just have to replace the existing speed sensor by the MBIQ-S. Compatible plug connectors ensure an optimal connection. Thanks to highly integrated electronics, the tuning tool requires extremely little installation space. Simply keep the original sensor in case you want to restore the original condition of your FISCHER E-Bike at some point.
The tool works microcontroller-based and is completely maintenance-free. Furthermore, it does not need an own battery. After installation, the MBIQ-P analyzes the current speed profile and, if the tuning is active, outputs manipulated values. As a result the 25 km/h speed limit is lifted and you can drive much faster with full engine support.
Please note: Due to this special mode of operation, the E-Bike display only shows manipulated values from a speed of approx. 22 km/h (=no correct speed display from approx. 22 km/h- onwards).
The evaluation of the motor software is not influenced by the MBIQ-S.
Note: The MBIQ-S looks very similar to the original sensor, so the appearance of the E-Bike is not changed.
Programmable by the customer
The MBIQ-S can be programmed by the customer - this gives you the possibility to choose between three different operating modes, which enables you to switch the tuning on and off. The programming is done by specific, sequential wheel movements when the E-Bike is switched on. A smartphone or PC is not required.
You can choose between the following operating modes:
- Mode 1: Tuning permanently activated (speed limit completely removed, from approx. 22 km/h no correct speed display).
- Mode 2: Tuning permanently deactivated (motor support up to 25 km/h, real speed is displayed).
- Mode 3: Tuning activation according to switch-on condition (with the help of the magnet). To activate the tuning, the magnet must be in front of the sensor for about 3-4 seconds during startup, otherwise the tuning is deactivated.
A video explaining how to program the operating mode can be found "here". If carried out correctly, the display indicates the set operating mode by showing different speed values for a short time.
MBIQ-S tuning sensor for FISCHER – Compatibility
This tuning tool is compatible with FISCHER E-Bike mid-mounted motors with 3-pole connectors - for example MONTIS E-Bikes with Silent-Drive engines.
MBIQ-S tuning sensor for FISCHER E-Bike mid-mounted engines – Technical data
- Type of connection: Replacement sensor.
- Operating principle: Speed manipulation (no halving).
- Display indication: Manipulated values from about 22 km/h onwards.
- Connection length: 40 cm.
- Switching on/off: Yes, via programming.
- Power supply: No battery required, the MBIQ-S is passively supplied via the sensor path.
- Weight: approx. 15 g.