MBIQ-P Plug-In Yamha / AEG / Giant
Availability: In stock
MBIQ-P Plug-In solution for Yamha / AEG / Giant
The MBIQ-P is a microcontroller-based tuning tool for E-Bikes with AEG, Giant or Yamaha mid-mounted engines. The scope of functions of this tuning tool is limited to the essentials, namely the removal of the 25 km/h speed limitation. Finally use the full potential of your E-Bike drive system and ride much faster with full motor support!
Since the MBIQ-P is a practical plug-in solution, installation is extremely simple: you basically only need to integrate the tool into the line of the existing speed sensor. This is uncomplicated because the MBIQ-P is very compact and uses the same connectors as the existing sensor cable. Please note: Often the plug connection of the sensor is located in the engine compartment. In this case it may be necessary to loosen the motor block to gain access to the sensor plug. Then the original sensor plug must simply be removed and the MBIQ-P inserted.
You can find detailed German installation instructions "HERE". Unfortunately only in German for the moment.
After installation, the MBIQ-P analyzes the current speed profile and, if the tuning is activated, outputs manipulated values. More precisely, speeds above 25 km/h are blocked for the engine firmware. Thereby the 25 km/h speed limit is outwitted, so that you can drive much faster with full engine support.
Please note that due to this functional principle, your E-Bike display will not show the correct speed at speeds above 25 km/h when the tuning is active. The speed shown on the display will then always remain ≤ 25 km/h.
The evaluation of the motor software is not affected by the manipulated values.
Three operating modes
The MBIQ-P can be programmed by the customer. You have the possibility to activate three different operating modes by means of certain wheel movements when the bike is started up (a PC or Smartphone is not necessary for this).
- Tuning permanently activated (speed limit is permanently lifted, from approx. 25 km/h no correct speed indication in the display).
- Tuning permanently deactivated (speed limit is not lifted, engine assistance is normal up to 25 km/h, display shows real speed).
- Tuning activation after switch-on condition (tuning is activated by placing the magnet in front of the sensor for at least 4 seconds during startup, otherwise tuning is deactivated).
MBIQ-P – Data at a glance
- Speed limit is completely removed.
- Can be programmed by the customer (without additional devices).
- Tuning can thus be switched on and off.
- Connection type: plug-in solution, the tool is plugged between motor and sensor.
- The MBIQ-P requires very little installation space.
- Display: With active tuning manipulated values from approx. 25 km/h.
- The tool is completely maintenance-free.
- No separate power supply/battery necessary.
- "Anti-Tuning Ready".
- Weight: Only approx. 5g.
- Made in Germany.
MBIQ-P Plug-In solution for Yamaha / AEG / Giant – Compatibility
The MBIQ-P is compatible with E-Bikes with AEG / Giant and Yamaha mid-mounted engines with matching connector systems.
- Yamaha: PW-SE / ST / TE / X / X2
- Giant SyncDrive…
- AEG Drive, e.g. Sports Drive
The MBIQ-P is compatible with all common motor firmware of the respective manufacturers.
Important: For AEG and GIANT please check sensor & connector for compatibility in advance.