MBIQ-P Plug-In Lösung Panasonic / Flyer
Availability: In stock
MBIQ-P plug-in solution for Panasonic / Flyer
The MBIQ-P is a microcontroller-based tuning tool that removes the 25 km/h speed limitation of Panasonic E-Bike motors, as they are used, for example, in various Flyer models (GX.../Ultimate etc.). There are no further functions. Since it is a practical plug-in solution, the installation is very easy: In principle, the MBIQ-S simply has to be plugged in between the speed sensor and the motor control unit.
The MBIQ-S can be programmed by the customer, enabling the tuning to be switched on or off as required. An extra battery is not needed, as the power supply is supplied passively via the sensor path.
This ingenious tuning tool finally allows you to experience the full potential of your E-Bike drive system and to ride much faster than 25 km/h - with full motor support!
How it works
After installation, the MBIQ-P analyzes and processes the current speed profile and, if the tuning is activated, passes on manipulated values. In this process, speeds above 25 km/h are blocked for the engine firmware, whereby the 25 km/h speed limit is completely removed.
Important note: Due to this special mode of operation, the E-Bike display will no longer show correct speed values from a speed of approx. 22 km/h onwards (if the tuning is active).
The evaluation of the motor software is not influenced by the manipulated values ("anti-tuning-ready").
Programmable by the customer
The MBIQ-P can be programmed which enables you to switch the tuning on and off.
The programming is done by means of certain sequential wheel movements when the E-Bike is booted (a PC or Smartphone are not required). In this way three different operating modes can be set:
- Mode 1: Tuning mode / tuning permanently activated (25 km/h speed limit is lifted, no correct speed display from approx. 22 km/h onwards).
- Mode 2: Normal operation / tuning permanently deactivated (motor support normal up to 25 km/h, correct speed display).
- Mode 3: Tuning selectable at start. In this mode you can use the magnet when switching on the E-Bike to determine whether the tuning should be active or not. To switch on the tuning, the magnet must be in front of the sensor for at least 4-5 seconds when starting up, otherwise the tuning remains inactive.
In this YouTube clip the programming of the operating mode is explained more detailed "here”.
If done correctly, the respective operating mode is indicated by the short presentation of certain speed values on the display.
The MBIQ-P is a plug-in solution that requires very little installation space. Therefore the implementation is easy and can be done comfortably at home. The MBIQ-P has to be integrated into the line of the existing speed sensor - more precisely, the tool has to be inserted between the speed sensor and the motor controller. This is easy because the tuning has the same connectors as the existing sensor cable.
Please note: The plug connection of the sensor is usually located in the engine compartment, but can also be located outside. If the plug connection is located in the engine compartment, the engine block may have to be loosened to gain access to the sensor plug.
The MBIQ-P can be removed at any time if you want to restore the E-Bike to its original condition.
You can find a detailed installation and operating manual as a PDF "here".
MBIQ-P for Panasonic / Flyer – Technical data
- Speed limit is removed completely.
- Programmable by the customer (without additional devices).
- Tuning can thus be switched on and off.
- Functionality: Speed manipulation (no halving).
- Connection type: Plug-In solution, the tool has to be plugged between sensor and motor.
- The MBIQ-P is very small and requires only little installation space.
- Display: With active tuning manipulated values from about 22 km/h onwards.
- The tool is completely maintenance-free.
- No separate power supply/battery necessary.
- "Anti-Tuning Ready".
- Weight: Only approx. 5g.
- Connection length: approx. 15 cm.
- Made in Germany.
MBIQ-P plug-in solution for Panasonic / Flyer – Compatibility
This tuning tool is compatible with E-Bikes with Panasonic / Flyer mid-mounted motors with compatible 2 pole connector system, e.g..:
- Panasonic (e.g. GX... / Ultimate).
- Others with matching connector.
The MBIQ-P is compatible with all common motor firmware of the respective manufacturers.