RedPed for Yamaha PW-X and PW-SE until 2018
Availability: In stock
RedPed for Yamaha PW-X and PW-SE
RedPed for Yamaha PW-X and PW-SE. Correct values in the display.
The RedPed module belongs to the BlackPed product family. It has the following core functions:
- Setting the maximum speed individually from 15 to 75 km/h !
- All km/h values in the E Bike display are displayed correctly !
- Carry out settings via the smartphone app, take the Smartphone with you or leave it at home !
- Adjust the wheel circumference precisely to the millimetre !
- Set an individual key combination for activation / deactivation of the RedPed module.
- Protect the Bluetooth data traffic !
- Optional freezing or dividing function !
- Logbook function with smartphone and module !>
- Many other functions...
Tip: First, you should download the EBT app for RedPed to make sure it really runs on your smartphone. If so, you can order the RedPed module for your E Bike engine immediately, install it and make your electric bike faster:
Depending on the respective E Bike engine and your smartphone operating system, there may be different setting options. Here you can see the settings for the Yamaha PW-X or Yamaha PW-SE systems with the RedPed module, coupled with an Android smartphone:
Speedometer view “Easy”:
1: Name of the module
2: Unique address of the module
3: Maximum speed: Reset by a long tap
4: Time travelled
5: Average speed: Reset by long tap
6: Crank turns per minute
7: Current motor support level
8: Engine power in percent
9: Battery level in percent
10: Current speed
11: RedPed calculated range in kilometers
12: Daily distance: Reset by a long tap
13: Shows if the tuning module is active
14: Total distance, adjustable by long tap
15: Theoretically maximum final speed when tuning is active, see 6.2
16: Tuning activation via app
17: Tuning activation via walk button (0 to 4 times)
18: Tuning activation by light button (0 to 4 times)
19: Tuning activation via Select key (0 to 4 times)
20: Counter, which counts how often the Walk button was pressed, turns green when the set number is reached, there are counters for 17 to 19
Speedometer view “Pro”:
21: Average crank turns per minute
22: Maximum crank turns per minute
23: Battery percent per km, averaged over the last 10 km
24: Current battery percentage per km
25: Average engine power in percent
26: Maximum motor power in percent
27: Battery cycles: Reset by long tap
28: See 6.1 (see instructions)
29: Wheel circumference in cm or wheel diameter in inches
30, 31: See 6.4 (see instructions)
32: Module name: Maximum 9 characters long
Scope of delivery
- 1 RedPed module (manufacturer: BlackPed)
- Instruction (download as PDF)
- 1 Smartphone app for Android or iOS, available in the app stores
- No smartphone included
- Finn Smartphone Holder (to mount the smartphone to the handlebar)
- Micro USB charging cable to Micro USB or Micro USB to Lightning
RedPed modules are available for the following electric bike motors:
- Bosch Active, Performance, CX or Active Line Plus
- Yamaha PW-X or PW-SE
- Yamaha Syncdrive with Ride Control EVO or CHARGE display or Syncdrive Life