This innovative special tool is essential if you want to install certain tuning tools i..
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €19.90
Special Price: €14.90
This innovative special tool is essential if you want to install certain tuning tools into your Bosch electric bike engine. The EBikeSpider replaces and combines other special tools for Bosch engines in one handy device.
The application possibilities of the EBikeSpider at a glance:
- The EBikeSpider can be used to loosen and tighten the lock ring of your Bosch electric bicycle engine – the big Spider is suitable for Bosch Classic Line Systems, the smaller Spider is suitable for Bosch Active, Performance & CX engines.
- The EBikeSpider can be used as a 22 wrench to use the optional crank puller. Please note: The crank puller is needed to loosen (or tighten) the pedal crank – this is necessary if you need access to the lock ring.
The applications mentioned are important if you want to:
- Install (or uninstall) the following electric bike tuning tools into your Bosch system: BlackPed / Sx2 Dongle / ASA eSpeed / PearTune MSO / Speedbox 2.
- Bosch Classic: Open or close the engine case.
- Bosch Classic / Active / Performance / CX engines: Change the chain ring.
- Bosch Active / Performance / CX engines: Insert a protective ring.
Important: For certain E-Fatbikes the Spider nuts can be located on the inside – if this is the case, the EBikeSpider is unusable. This also applies to Haibike chain rings for E-Fatbikes or Miranda lockrings.
EBikeSpider - Data:
Dimensions: 20cm x 9cm x 3mm
Material: Stainless Steel.
Origin: Made in Germany.
You can buy the “EBikeSpider” separately or the “EBikeSpider & Crank Puller” bundle. We recommend the bundle if you have to loosen or tighten the pedal crank.